PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION OF POST GRADUATION COURSES
- Cost of application form for PG Course is fixed at Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for Registration fee.
- For admission to Post Graduate courses(PG) a candidate must have passed the 3 years degree courses(under the 10+2+3 pattern) recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
- In the case of admission to PG course, the last date of receipt of filled in application shall be 10 working day from the date of publication of the UG results of the respective Universities.
- The admission list shall not be published under any circumstance before the last date for receipt of filled in applications as specified in (c ) above.
- For admission to all PG courses other than MBA and MCA, the Qualifying examination marks in Part III (Major, Allied/Ancillary) alone shall be taken into consideration.
|Course Code||Name of the Course||Timing||Eligibility criteria|
|001||M.Com.,||9.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m.||Pass in Under graduate courses in commerce discipline|
|002||M.A., English||9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.||Pass in Under Graduate Courses in any discipline|