- CURIE CLUB
“Marie Curie is the role model for every girl who states a claim to the life of the mind.” - Eve Curie
The Curie Club is made up of people who are dedicated to the advancement of science and to providing opportunities for students, particularly women, to contribute even more in scientific research, environmental solutions, and entrepreneurial innovation. The Curie Club was founded by passionate, successful, civic-minded, and intellectually engaged student to help break down those barriers, support young scientists, and encourage more young women to pursue a life of the mind.
- To assist students in acquiring basic scientific knowledge in order to develop a scientific learning style.
- To pique and sustain students' interest in science learning.
- To develop awareness for scientific issues in personal, social, environmental and technological contexts.
- To motivate the students enthusiastically participate in the activities organized by the science club.
- To reveal the students about time conservation and proper utilization to their hour.
- To provide proper financial assistant and inspiration for the pursuit of scientific knowledge in meticulous way by expansion their scientific outlook.
- To recognize scientific knowledge through experiments.
To develop the best chemists and scientists in the rural community through the Department of Chemistry and to pave the way for it.
To provide a dynamic and meticulous curriculum as outlined by the curie club on Professional Training that serves not only Chemistry majors and majors in related disciplines, but reaches out to all students interested in a well-formed liberal arts education through the acknowledgement of the different goals of a diverse student population
providing interrelated courses in a variety of sub-disciplines that promote degree flexibility and access to a wide range of learning opportunities.
identifying and connecting with larger scientific and educational communities as both recipients and disseminators of scientific knowledge.
|S. No||Name of the Member||Department||Designation||Role|
|S. No||Name of the Student||Class/Year||Department||Role|
|1||Gayathri P||II/B.Sc Chemistry||Department of Chemistry||Member|
|2||Sandhiya K||II/B.Sc Chemistry||Department of Chemistry||Member|
|3||Rabitha D||II/B.Sc Chemistry||Department of Chemistry||Member|
|CCA-01||To organise Workshop|
|CCA-02||To conduct Conference / Seminar|
|CCA-03||To orgnaized the Debates|
|CCA-04||To observe the students talent through cognitive Quiz|
|CCA-05||Exhibitions to expose the students talents|
|CCA-06||To encourage the students startup initiatives through project Guidence|
|CCA-07||celebrating National / International Science and Inventions day|
|CCA-08||To create the awareness on science among Arts groups students through Chart and poster Presentation Competitions.|
|CCA-09||To create the awareness on science among Arts groups students through Chart and poster Presentation Competitions.|