Institution's Innovation Council
Intellectual property plays a vital role in providing a competitive platform to any Institution. The Annai Therasa Arts and Science College distinguish the importance of generation of intellectual property by its teachers and students. The college is committed to provides, its powers and responsibility to encourage the creativity and innovation among the inventors, it leads to generation of intellectual property (IP). This cell will help and provide proper guidance to the students and staff in protecting their inventions and creations.
Objectives of IPR CELL
- Creating social awareness leading to effective action
- To create constant awareness about IPR among the staff and students.
- To conduct periodical workshops/ seminars on Intellectual Property Rights.
- To disseminate knowledge on patents.
- To support common people to obtain protection for their inventions / innovative ideas.